Do you want more people to buy from you?
Well today in this post I am going to share a simple method to get more people to buy from you!
Let’s be honest, if you have a home or small business and you are selling a product that nobody’s buying then you wouldn’t be in business very long.
I don’t want that to happen to you!
What I am about to tell you works online and offline regardless of the business model that you are currently working in – direct sales, network marketing, real estate, insurance or some other brick and mortar business.
So how do you get people to buy from you?
It’s called the Know, Like and Trust (KLT) method.
Get People To Know You
If you want to get people to buy from you they must get to know you.
You see your future customers or business partners need to know where they can find you online or offline.
- Do you have a blog or website?
- Do you have a profile on the popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Linkedin?
- What are some other ways their communication preferences?
Knowing actually goes both ways….not only do people need to get to know you, but you also need to get to know the people.
So if you want to get people to buy from you then you must also take the time to get to know them!
- Who is your target audience?
- What are their specific concerns or problems (pain points)?
- What are some things you have in common? (books, movies, hobbies etc)
Get People To Like You
How do you get people to like you?
Well imagine this. Let’s say you were approached by two salespeople with the exact same product and the same price.
One person comes across as boring and impersonal. The other is very charming, interesting, and makes you feel good.
Which one would you rather do business with?
The latter, right?
I know that I wouldn’t want to buy anything from a person that I felt I didn’t have a connection to on some kind of level.
So in order to get a person to like you must be able to make a good enough impression that they feel comfortable talking to you or being around you.
Once you establish a connection then overtime you will need to work on building a solid relationship with that people.
- Be nice and courteous
- Be visible, open and transparent
- Be real and authentic
- Be generous and give without expecting anything in return
It wasn’t until I adopted a “servant attitude” that things began to turn around for me and my business.
I learned to provide my followers and potential prospects plenty of value.
All you have to do is identify an area you see them struggling in and give them some helpful advice on how to overcome that particular struggle or issue.
The more someone likes you, the more they begin to trust you
Get People To Trust You
The more someone trusts you, the more they will open up and discuss their problems and their needs with you. Once you get to this point then you can realistically make a product or service recommendation for something you’re selling, if in fact, it is a good fit.
When you’re honest enough to turn down a potential sale, you’re actually indirectly building a strong relationship that just might result in a lifelong customer.
How do you get people to trust you?
There are many, many, many ways that you can get people to trust you.
- Be honest with them at all times
- Be respectful – treat people the way you would want to be treated, remember the golden rule!
- Be a good listener – what does your prospect want or need. You won’t know if you do all the talking
- Be accessible – when people know that they can get access to you they will be more comfortable with you
- Be empathetic – people will trust you more when they feel you understand them.
- Connect with people you have things in common with i.e. children, married, pet lovers, etc. It’s much easier to get people to trust with you when they can relate to you because you have something in common
- Deliver on your promises – do what you say you are going to do
- Add value – value is what people are willing to pay for. Keep doing great work that adds value and others will reward you with trust.
Always remember people do business with people they know, like and trust (KLT).
Get People To Know, Like and Trust You
..if you want them to buy from you!
P.S. If you are tired of not getting results with your business click here to GET HELP NOW!
P.S.S. Work With Me Personally and show you the marketing strategies I use to make up to $1,000 in day!
So what did you think about this article? Are you using Know, Like and Trust (KLT) method? Your comments are welcomed below so please share your experiences.