This recipe has been circulating around on the internet so I thought I would do a blog post on it. I love chicken so I am willing to try and any interesting recipes that involve the “yard bird!” 🙂
Bourbon Street Chicken Recipe
Bourbon Street Chicken Ingredients
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts; cut into bite-size pieces
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove; crushed
1/4 teaspoon ginger (can omit)
3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup apple juice
1/3 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
3/8 cup bourbon
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Bourbon Street Chicken Recipe Directions:
1. Heat oil in large skillet (or wok). Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken.
2. Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
3. Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Serve over hot rice and enjoy!
Yum Yum, so if you have tried the recipe let me know how it turned out in the comments below.
OH AND BY THE WAY,
If you want to know how sharing your favorite recipes can help you generate income from the internet then,
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW
Click here to watch the introductory video
To Your Health and Wealth!
Leave A Reply