Top Leaders Are Ditching Network Marketing for a More Profitable Business Model
- Less than 1% of reps in 300 of the most well known companies make a significant profit (just check their publicly disclosed income disclosure statements for yourself if you don’t believe me)
- The average distributor will recruit a total of ONLY 2 new reps in their career!
- The average passive residual income per team member is roughly $7-10 (which means if you wanted to earn $7000 per month you would need roughly 1000 people in your organization – how close are you to that number?)
- 95% of companies and biz ops are out of business within 3 years
- The average distributor will be involved with at least 7 or more companies (attrition anyone?)
Are you tired of the home “parties”, chasing after strangers, the constant rejection, harassing friends & family, new reps dropping out faster then they came in and tiny commission checks after weeks and months of work trying to build your network marketing business?
Well you’re not alone.