There’s a super-simple way to position yourself to be the top earner in your company. And it can be summed up in whats called…
Not getting the results you want with your business?
It could be your marketing plan.
WHAT….you don’t have a marketing plan?
Well don’t panic because most entrepreneurs and small business owners do not.
However, if you want to take your business to the next level you must create a marketing plan.
A well designed marketing plan will help you reach your business goals much quicker, generate more leads faster and make more sales easier.
Top Leaders Are Ditching Network Marketing for a More Profitable Business Model
- Less than 1% of reps in 300 of the most well known companies make a significant profit (just check their publicly disclosed income disclosure statements for yourself if you don’t believe me)
- The average distributor will recruit a total of ONLY 2 new reps in their career!
- The average passive residual income per team member is roughly $7-10 (which means if you wanted to earn $7000 per month you would need roughly 1000 people in your organization – how close are you to that number?)
- 95% of companies and biz ops are out of business within 3 years
- The average distributor will be involved with at least 7 or more companies (attrition anyone?)
Are you tired of the home “parties”, chasing after strangers, the constant rejection, harassing friends & family, new reps dropping out faster then they came in and tiny commission checks after weeks and months of work trying to build your network marketing business?
Well you’re not alone.
If you have been in the direct sales industry or network marketing for more than a day then you have probably encountered one or more excuses a prospect will give you for not joining your business opportunity.
Do any of these sound familiar?
“It sounds great, but I just don’t have enough money to get started.”
What do you do when you don’t have a very good sponsor?
Do you quit your new business?
Do you re-join under someone else?
What the heck do you do?
Well in this post I will discuss,