Arrest warrants were issued on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 for 5LINX co-founders Jason Guck and Jeb Tyler and former 5LINX CEO, Craig Jerabeck, in conjunction with a criminal complaint filed by the Department of Justice earlier this week.
The complaint alleges the three men…
knowingly devise(d) a scheme and artifice to defraud and to obtain money by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations and promises.
Your prospects tell you ‘no’ ….but not for why you think.
See, they want the money.
They want the time-freedom.
They want the financial independence.
But they say ‘no‘ to your business because they don’t want to do what they see YOU having to do to get them in the business.
Do you want more people to buy from you?
Well today in this post I am going to share a simple method to get more people to buy from you!
Let’s be honest, if you have a home or small business and you are selling a product that nobody’s buying then you wouldn’t be in business very long.
Top Leaders Are Ditching Network Marketing for a More Profitable Business Model
- Less than 1% of reps in 300 of the most well known companies make a significant profit (just check their publicly disclosed income disclosure statements for yourself if you don’t believe me)
- The average distributor will recruit a total of ONLY 2 new reps in their career!
- The average passive residual income per team member is roughly $7-10 (which means if you wanted to earn $7000 per month you would need roughly 1000 people in your organization – how close are you to that number?)
- 95% of companies and biz ops are out of business within 3 years
- The average distributor will be involved with at least 7 or more companies (attrition anyone?)
Are you tired of the home “parties”, chasing after strangers, the constant rejection, harassing friends & family, new reps dropping out faster then they came in and tiny commission checks after weeks and months of work trying to build your network marketing business?
Well you’re not alone.