My subscribers have requested that I take a look at Total Life Changes (TLC). If you’re reading this Total Life Changes review then you are probably conducting research because you have an interest in the Total Life Changes products or the business opportunity.
If that is the case, just keep reading!
This is an unbiased Total Life Changes Business Opportunity Review. I will attempt to provide enough factual information about the Company, Product(s), and Compensation plan for you to be able to make an informed decision BEFORE you join.
NOTE: Unbiased (meaning I am not a distributor of their products/services and I do not promote their business opportunity). Your decision to join or not join the Total Life Changes business opportunity is entirely up to you.
COMPANY NAME: Total Life Changes
INDUSTRY: Health and Wellness/Network Marketing
FOUNDER: Jack Fallon
COST: 20 options (See below); Enrollment Product Required: $35 (minimum)
REACH: Global – operating in over 170 countries
Total Life Changes Vision Statement:
Total Life Changes maintains an active vision of selecting and providing superior products that have a lasting effect on consumer’s health while providing these same customers with an opportunity to CHANGE their socioeconomic status through a rewarding binary compensation plan.
Tens of thousands of people have already benefited from our signature line of Iaso™ Weight-loss and Skin Care products and are well on their way to sustaining a permanent secondary income. TLC will continue to deliver quality products matched with a resilient support team to help you every step of the way.
What Are the Products?
Total Life Changes provides a line of personal care and nutrition products.
Their product line crosses six different industries: Health & Wellness, Weight Loss, Beauty, Performance Enhancement, Gourmet Coffee and Energy & Longevity.
- GOURMET COFFEE
- ENERGY & LONGEVITY
TLC has three categories for their products:
The first two categories are named “Iaso” which is their brand name. So when I list products in brackets [Iaso] then all the following names have Iaso in front.
Nutritional – This section consists of [Iaso] Tea, Chaga, Techui, NRG, Nutraburst, and Gano. Non- Iaso products: Resolution and Slim PM
You can continue to read more here.
Skin Care – [Iaso] Ojos, Luna, Sol, Oil, Exfolia, Pominca, Renique, DUO Prep & Peel, and Gladiator. Non-Iaso products: Envida, Infinitely Timeless, 3D Fiber Lashes, SlimR Thermogenic Complex.
More information on these products click here.
Iso Cafe – Iaso Cafe Delgada and Iaso Cafe Latin Style.
You can check out the details on these here.
Total Life Changes flagship product, Iaso Tea, is an all natural detox tea.
How to promote the products
Total Life Changes distributors are taught Warm Market Prospecting techniques by the company. Shortly after joining, their upline or sponsor will probably tell them to make a list of all the people they know, including family, friends, co-workers and business associates then introduce them to the business model right away. Some distributors also promote their products through social media and use of the internet. The problem that most TLC distributors are facing is that after they go through their family and friends they run out of people to speak to about the business.
So Can I Make Money With TLC?
Yes, and here is absolutely the best part of this TLC business opportunity review. I will not only share with you how you can make money from your TLC business but exactly what the top leaders are doing to earn 6 figure incomes.
It is vital to your success to get proper marketing training so you can brand yourself and generate an endless flow of quality leads for your TLC business. No other Total Life Change Business Opportunity review will tell you this closely guarded industry sales secret. Of course, you can build your business strictly using traditional, offline techniques, but for the average person, getting started, calling on your existing warm market will only get you out the gate.
What if you learned how to combine effective offline strategies with the ability to generate 10-30+ leads a day online?
There’s no telling how successful you can be with your TLC business!
How did the top income earners become so successful?
Simple, the top TLC earners build their businesses totally different than the masses do. The top earners who are making money in TLC are great at marketing, both offline and online. They know how stand out as leaders by way of personal branding to generate traffic and leads, and then convert those leads into sales, and they know how to recruit the best people into their business.
The teams that seem to be successful are not just using the company’s replicated website, but a host of other lead generation and marketing tools. They train their downline on what’s working now, the latest internet marketing strategies and techniques and arm them with the tools and knowledge to generate their own online leads. If you want to become a top producer, you will need a powerful lead marketing system to foster and build a relationship with your prospects.
Not understanding how to personally brand themselves, how to drive traffic to their capture pages or having a high converting lead marketing system is why most TLC distributors fail; because they follow the masses and get the same old results.
HINT: Most Top earners use their own website or blog and not company replicated sites.
The Compensation Plan
Can you make money with this business opportunity? Of course! Anything is possible in network marketing. TLC calls it’s compensation plan a hybrid. It is actually a network marketing binary plan.
NOTE: A network marketing Binary Plan is a compensation plan in which distributors are placed in a binary (two legged) tree structure, or a left and a right subtree in the organization. It pays to infinite downline. That means that a member will be paid by downline, even if the downline are 15 level deep in your structure. It is the most popular plan among network marketing companies, network marketers, part-timers and members who want to earn through network marketing business.
You must be both Active and Qualified Independent Business Owner (IBO) to be eligible to earn and receive commissions (i.e.Retail, Fast Start, Binary Pay Bonuses) with the TLC Compensation Plan.
How TLC defines an active & qualified IBO (distributor):
1) Active – Must generate 40 personal Qualifying Volume (QV) order on the monthly anniversary of the previous order. This will vary from 28 – 31 days depending on the month. A 40 PQV monthly autoship will satisfy this requirement. *All bonuses in the Total Life Changes compensation plan require reps to be ACTIVE .
2) Qualified – A minimum qualification of 40 QV qualifies you to earn commissions from the retail, fast start and binary pay bonuses. For higher ranks there is an 80 QV or 120 QV requirement within the Total Life Changes compensation plan.
There are 9 different ranks within the Total Life Changes compensation plan. Listed below are the criteria to qualify for each:
- Affiliate – [Starting Level] must be Active with 40 PV.
- Associate – must be Active with 40PV & Binary Qualified.
- Director – must be Active with 80 PV, Binary Qualified and 1,000 PLV.
- Executive Director – must be Active with 80 PV, Binary Qualified and 5,000 PLV.
- Regional Director – must be Active with 120 PV, Binary Qualified, at least one personally sponsored Active Executive Director in a previous commission week and 10,000 PLV.
- National Director – must be Active with 120 PV, Binary Qualified, at least 1 personally Sponsored Active Regional Director in a previous commission week and 20,000 PLV.
- Global Director – must be Active with 120 PV, Binary Qualified, 2 active Executive Directors* (1 on each leg), at least 1 personally sponsored active National Director in a previous commission week and 50,000 PLV.
- Ambassador – must be Active with 120 PV, Binary Qualified, 4 active Executive Directors* (2 on each leg), at least 1 personally sponsored Global Director in a previous commission week and 100,000 PLV.
- Executive Ambassador – must be Active with 120 PV, Binary Qualified, 8 active Executive Directors* (4 on each leg), at least 1 personally sponsored Ambassador in a previous commission week and 250,000 PLV..
For a more detailed look the full click -> TLC compensation plan overview.
ARE THERE ANY CONCERNS OR RED FLAGS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Yes…possibly, unfortunately I do have some concerns with this company.
Here is why….
Total Life Changes is also NOT a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business. Their BBB file opened 02/20/2015. At the time of this post there were 201 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years and 83 closed in last 12 months. The majority of the issues fall into the Problems with Product/Service (113) and Delivery issues (63).
Their current BBB rating is:
I have researched a lot of companies that sell what I believe are legitimate products however this is the first company I have seen that has been in business this long rated an “F” by the BBB. In fairness it seems majority of these complaints were last year (2015). However there is one for 2016.
Business Response to a Total Life Changes Complainants:
Good Day ********.
We apologize for the delay in fulfilling your order. Both our website and Facebook page had alerted our customers of the shortage of the tea product and the multiple-week delays experienced due to supplier shortages, and the demand of the product as well as having more than 5,000 new distributors signing up weekly has caused us a bit of a delay, now we are working very hard to come back to date we are looking forward to do so by the end of the month. This has caused a very high call volume to our Customer Call Center resulting in long wait times and busy signals and a backlog of emails requiring responses. Now per your request, we will process a complete refund today. Your credit card account should reflect the refund within 3-5 business days which is the typical time needed to process through the merchant services and credit card company. once again we apologize for all the inconvenience.
Well this is a comprehensive Total Life Changes Business Opportunity review, right? Then let’s look at the good as well as the bad.
- Residual income opportunity on product reorders (autoship) paid out weekly.
- Five different ways you can get paid, Retail Profit, Fast Start Bonus, Binary Pay, Matching Bonus & Lifestyle Bonus.
- You can begin earning Retail Profits, Preferred Customer Bonuses, and New First Order Bonuses immediately upon the purchase of the mandatory $49.95 Starter Kit.
- Stability-the company has been around since 1999.
- International business opportunity available in many countries outside the U.S.
- Bonuses and Awards. Lifestyle Rewards Program. In addition to to the above compensation, TLC has multiple bonus opportunities and recognition programs available to its distributors.
- No Monthly or Annual Renewal fee. However, if you must maintain 40 QV to remain active/qualified.
- Customer service department seems to have some issues.
- Requires that you to be Binary Qualified meaning you must have two Active personally sponsored IBOS (1 in each leg) before you are eligible to receive commissions from your downline (team activity).
- Production based comp plan that will require heavy recruiting and building large teams to sustain and maximize income potential.
- Must be a Director to be eligible for Match Pay bonus and National Director rank or higher to be eligible to receive additional Bonus “commissions” ie. Lifestyle Bonus.
- Hierarchical requirements make the higher ranks exceptionally harder to achieve, including those ranks that are most likely to produce a comfortable living income.
If you are interested in promoting/selling skin care and nutritional products then TLC may be a good fit for you!
How do I join TLC?
There is no membership fee required to join TLC and become an IBO. However, at a minimum you must purchase a product for $35.*
*Once you’re registered as a independent business owner you will be assigned a rep ID number, receive a business starter kit, and a company replicated website so you can start building your business.
The Sad TRUTH
95% of Total Life Changes Distributors FAIL!
Unfortunately if your looking at TLC solely for the purpose of the compensation plan and you are an inexperienced marketer without the drive and ambition to make a serious change in your life, TLC probably isn’t for you. I’m assuming that we haven’t personally met yet and that I haven’t gotten to know you. So, I’m going to be pretty blunt here. If you expect to sign up and instantly start to make money without a lead marketing system, let me be the first to tell you … YOU WILL FAIL!!!
Yes, your success or FAILURE as an Distributor will ultimately be determined by how many people you can attract to you and your team. Without understanding Attraction Marketing principles, you will always be at a serious disadvantage. If you want the best chance at success in your TLC business, you need to learn and understand how to apply Attraction Marketing principles.
By using attraction marketing, learning a few marketing skills, and leveraging the power of the internet, you can succeed where the other 95% fail.
My Final Thoughts…
If you do a search on Google for this company and products, you will find some negative websites, blogs and consumer comments, but that is typical for any business. How the company handles the complaints is key.
You should always make sure you get to know as much about the company as you can before making a decision. So continue to read as many Total Life Changes reviews as you possibly can while researching this company. Please understand that if you are new to the direct sales and network marketing industry that your success will come from your ability to generate continuous leads in order to make sales. Remember, success in network marketing is not a huge mystery. It is just a matter of correct education, proper skills and effective action.
In my opinion Total Life Changes is a stable and established direct sales and network marketing company. My primary concern is their product delivery and customer service issues they seem to have.
If you are interested in the personal care and nutrition industry and feel comfortable with their products, then TLC is certainly a business opportunity worth looking into. Out of the top 25 network marketing companies 22 are health and wellness companies.
Your Network Marketing Company is failing. They are failing to teach you modern day business building strategies. They are failing to teach you the secrets of the top earners, and because of this you’re staying broke. The pain, struggles, and the frustration you have endured while building your business ends, right here, right now. If you’re struggling to build your business, tired of rejection, bugging your friends and family, I can teach you how to turn your business around, click here to then you Partner With Me Now!
Your comments are welcomed below, if you are a Total Life Changes distributor please share your experiences.